Want to enjoy a career with a passionate, energetic team at Crankbrothers?
Keep an eye on this page for future job openings!
Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer will work closely with the Creative Director to develop, maintain, and evolve the visual and verbal aesthetic of the brand across multiple creative executions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- deep understanding of digital / social creative
- video editing/motion graphics skills a big plus
- email marketing; preparing graphics as well as entry level HTML5 and CSS
- ad design (print / digital / animated & static )
- B2B and B2C catalogs
- trade show environment planning layout and rendering (sketchup)
- trade show and POP display design & production
- presentations (keynote and power point)
- soft goods design & order fulfillment (familiarity with screen printing process)
- preflight for offset & screen printing
- creating work-back schedules
- familiarity with CAD / STL files, proposals for product finishes and graphics
- packaging design and die-line creation
- photo retouching
- vendor management
- maintaining internal digital file archive
- maintain digital asset library for partners and media
please submit application through Malakye.